Friday, July 10, 2009

Watch Barney In K-Mart

Went to K-Mart in Sayville yesterday with the kids and they have new shopping carts. I was not going to get a shopping cart because I just had to buy one thing. Then the kids saw them. There are three shopping carts. They look like a car with a basket in the back and on top - plenty of room for your goodies. Just like all the kids shopping carts in other stores. But, the big but is this one has a small TV in the dashboard of the car.

Before you take the shopping cart off the holder you program it to what show you want to watch. It's fast and simple to do. In no time you are off shopping and the kids sit in the car and watch TV! It fits two kids comfortably. I cannot believe it! Where was this three years ago when my kids were smaller?

The pushee of the cart also has a small TV screen that shows one commercial about every five minutes. You can also change the show the kids are watching and there are recipes and beauty tips. The choice of shows are Barney, Thomas The Train and Bob The Builder.

I know I am melting my kids brains and I am being subjected to advertisements and if the kids are occupied I will stay in the store longer and buy unnecessary things. But I will do anything to keep them quiet to get some shopping done in peace. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment