Friday, June 5, 2009

Toys And Rewards

Some useful information if you shop at Toys R Us - they now have a reward card. The Bayport Bubble has a Toys R Us store at the Sun Vet Mall in Holbrook - just outside The Bubble. The reward card is the same as other stores. You spend a certain amount and you get coupons and rewards. Between all the birthday parties and holidays for the kids, we are there a lot. I have used my card a few times now, but have not received any rewards yet.

Deals are there at Toys R Us if you look for them. They have ads in the newspaper with sales and sometimes coupons. I just brought a bike for 50% off. When you are in the store look for clearance items - they are there. And use your reward card.

Toys R Us also has a birthday club, which I signed my kids up for. Right before my daugther's birthday I got a $3 off coupon and Geoffrey the Giraffe called on her birthday. It's not that great - I would have liked a $10 off coupon and my daughter would have liked a call from Pinky Pie Pony, but it was something and it save me $3.

No comments:

Post a Comment