Friday, June 5, 2009

The Secrets Of CVS


A friend of mine that knows someone that works at CVS in Bayport, told me about this. Not sure if it is every CVS, but it works in the Bayport CVS - I did it. You know about the CVS Extra Care Card and when you check out, coupons print to be used at your next visit. I always have these $5 off coupons that I forget at home or they expire. You do not have to worry about that anymore because in the store are kiosks where you scan your CVS Extra Care Card and it prints coupons tailored to you before you check out, including $5 off. Wow!

In the Bayport CVS there is a kiosk right when you walk into the store. It is on the end cap of the makeup section. I know I must have walked by it 1,000's of time and never noticed it because it is labeled as a price check scanner. But just scan your CVS Extra Care Card and coupons pop out. There is another kiosk towards the back of the Bayport CVS on an end cap by the pharmacy. So do not worry about forgotten or expired coupons - print them when you get into CVS in Bayport.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment