Friday, May 29, 2009

Sweet Free Stuff!

My fellow blogger - November Sunflower told me about a great web site - SweetFreeStuff.Com
November Sunflower has tons of info about saving money, coupons and free stuff on Long Island, but my favorite tip is this site.

I signed up with Sweet Free Stuff for their daily email. And once a day I get one email from them with hyper-links of free offers. I click on whatever offer looks good to me. The company that is offering the free sample will ask you for your name, mailing address and email. I do not mind giving this info out. Most of the sites say they do not sell your info to others. For my name - I give them my maiden name. I have a few email accounts, so I don't give them my main account. If any ask for a phone number - I give out my husband's business line.

Today I got my first free sample in the mail! Exciting!!! I have to say I have not gotten any extra spam emails or telemarketer calls either. When the free samples come they usually have coupons attached. Like the old saying says "If it's free - it's for me!"

Check out November Sunflower's Blog for more money saving tips at NovemberSunflower.blogspot.com


2 comments:

  1. PS - I just got my Sweet Free Stuff email and I have to laugh cause these are my Free Stuff options today ~
    * Free Sample of Hawaiian Tropic
    Get your free sample of Hawaiian Tropic after sun body butter. Get it for Free!

    * Free Right Wing Extremist Card
    Request Your Complimentary “Right-wing Extremist” Card and Take a Stand against the New Administration’s Attack Machine. Get it for Free!

    Interesting Stuff!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More free stuff came in the mail yesterday. Love this site! =)

    ReplyDelete