Saturday, July 25, 2009

Spelling Errors With Craig

Have you ever looked for a job on Craig's List? There are some interesting one, like you could be a beer pong referee! I have been looking for work on Craig's List - not as a referee. Just be careful because I am finding out that there are a lot of "scam" job out there. Most you can tell right away - like "we are looking for 20 qualified people" - to do what - who knows? But others look real and when I email them, they respond and you can tell it is something that I don't want to do.

Yesterday I got an email back from an ad. It was for a freelance writer, to write articles for blogs (which I have been doing for the past two years - if anyone wants to hire me?). In this email telling me about the job there were so many misspellings, that I just had to laugh. I did not reply back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment