Sunday, July 26, 2009

Schooling In The Home

The lady who lived in our house before us home schooled four children, so we get lots of home schooling catalogs. I actually looked at one the other day and place an order today. It is called Trend for Kids - PreK to Grade 9.

They have all sort of fun and interesting things to help your kids learn. I ordered a bunch of sight word flash cards, addition cards and some charts on the world and rain. My kids are very interested in maps and ask me all the time where rain comes from. My total for seven items with shipping was $25 - a bargain. I have gone to the "teacher store" and purchased similar items and paid much more. The flash cards were $2.99 for over 100 cards at Trends for Kids.

Here's the site - http://www.trendenterprises.com/home.cfm

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment