Friday, May 22, 2009

It's In The Mail!

It came in the mail today! A package from NYIP! It is not my lessons, but the free stuff I got for signing up with them. It was a big, heavy box with five photography books. "Neil Leifer: Portraits" - a big hard cover coffee table book with all the famous people Neil Leifer photographed. "Ansel Adams and the Photographers of the American West" - another big hard cover 250 paged coffee table book. "On Assignment Photographs by Jay Maisel" - a smaller paperback book with photos from this photographer. I guess these three books will give me some inspiration.

The next two books look really useful. "2008 Photographer's Market" - where and how to sell your photographs. It lists 1,450 places that will buy your photos and is a thick paperback book. Cannot wait to start to read this book. And the last book is a small paperback called "The Photojournalist's Guide To Making Money". This is a smaller paperback book - 240 pages, but cannot wait to flip through it.

Where are my lessons? I want to start!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment