Sunday, April 26, 2009

Whiskey Ed Says - Don't Drink The Water!

I have been signing up to receive emails from stores I usually shop at - even very local ones now have web sites. I go to Houdek's Spirit Shop since it is in the Bayport Bubble. I still call it Whiskey Ed's - what it was called when I was growing up - I think. There use to be a sign up front with a little boy peeing into a pond that said "Whiskey Ed says Don't Drink The Water".

The last time I was there, I noticed they had an email sign up at the register and I signed up. They emailed me a 10% off coupon. Then yesterday afternoon I checked my emails and there was one from Houdek's that said they were having a free wine tasting that day. Aunt Nette and Aunt Stevie said they would go with me. I needed to go anyways because of an Absolute Pear coupon I had. So we went and sampled some delicious wines from Osprey's Dominion in Peconic. Yum!

Check out your local stores online and see what kind of deals and coupons you can get.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment